Monday 24 January 2011

My Monday!!!

I had the most fun today helping at my son's infant school. They had asked me to be a parent helper as they were having a puppet workshop from The Norwich Puppet Theatre, as I am a sucker for anything arty how could I resist....
It was a fab workshop, we made Stick puppets and the children got to each make their own and decorate with loads of trinkets and pieces that had been supplied by the puppet theatre peeps, every puppet was so different and watching their little creative minds work was just amazing.... Sorry I haven't any pictures to show with it being something from school, but this is something I will be having a go at home with my little peeps (maybe this weekend if I am lucky to play) I might have to make some tweaks but I am sure I can come up with something that might resemble a puppet (well I hope so)....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like you had just as much fun, if not more than the kiddies at the puppet making :)

    ReplyDelete