Tuesday 18 January 2011

1st attempt with Water colours

Thinking about my next prompt for my Art Journal 'Do you believe in Fairies?' I had a little play last night with a little water colour set I got for Christmas, and for a first attempt I'm not sure, think I like what I have so far, I've placed some die cuts from Graphic 45 (not suck down as yet) to add to the whole Fairies theme, I have the wing's to do on my fairy but I feel some more thinking is required there on how to get the look of what I'm thinking of doing if you know what I mean???....

Just thought I would share where I am at the moment... This is still all very new to me, think I am having fun though, hope you like??



6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, it's amazing ... well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love where you're going with this...beautiful and ethereal :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages Chell. Beautiful creations. I LOVE G45. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Chell ... LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete