Monday 6 February 2012

Doodling....

I have just a little creativeness to report... The other night I sat at my craft table while everyone else was watching tv.... I just started doodling, came up with this little entry in my art journal... I just had a background of left over paint that I had slapped on a page so not to waste it, so nothing really creative... and with my journaling pen just went off on a doodle journey...



This was something I also did, got carried away with the pencils this time.... Had to cut her out as I did her on a scrap piece of paper, I have now stuck her in my art journal... need to come back and do something not sure what just yet but happy with her to wait a while...




This is something I did this evening... just can't seem to stop drawing again... The photo is not the best, lights not so good at this time of night....





A little scared to add colour to her, but might do it some day...






1 comment: