Wednesday 1 February 2012

Art Journal update....

Just sharing my next page in my art journal... this took some doing as I really struggled to journal on it... This seems to be my main trouble the journaling, not sure always if what I am trying to say comes out the way I want to say it or even how to say it... I often think of something good (well I think it is good) but either forget it before I've had chance to write it down in my journal or don't think it is good enough in the end...



I really lack confidence in me and feel this is something I so need to work on... So hopefully working along side the girls on the UKs Art Journey will help me find myself so to speak...

1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely Chell. Im sure we will all learn a lot together during the Art Journey :)

    ReplyDelete