Friday 20 November 2009

School Photo's Back

I was given Lauren and Mason's school photo's this morning. I'm not over happy with the quality of them, my babe's look ORANGE (like the Tango ad) and the white background let's just say is more of a grey smugy colour but only on some of the smaller print's..
School has complained as most of the parent's were also not happy, and it look's like a re-sit might be on the cards but they are still looking into what will be happening and if they are going to find someone else to do another sitting. Hopefully something will be sorted soon you know how these pic's make lovley gift's at Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. I really hate the school photos. I know for a fact that the teachers throughout the year take snapshots of the kids working and playing and would much rather give the school the money for a collection of these little peeps into my girls lives than the stiff posed formal ones.

    ReplyDelete