Tuesday 17 November 2009

It's Been a While

It's good to be back, so where do I start as it's been a while.

Well I have been lost from the land of Blogging and Surfing due to having problems with our internet conection, it's just not been happening. With our providers messing us about to get it sorted.
Hubby nearly reached boiling point on one of the many conversation's he had with them, everthing just seemed to take forever, and having to explain everything to each person he spoke to just went on and on. But eventually we are back and connected.

Not having the internet has been a real pain because this month it's my time to be creative with this month's kit from Indigo Mill, I had fun but couldn't get my work out there for you's all to see... Steph has took pic's for me, when we got together at a local crop, so hopefully I can get them out there soon.

Friday the 13th was not a good one for me, (it don't normally bother me though, I just don't think about it really) but I had to take my little girlie into hospital with an asthma attack, we had to stay in all weekend only got home last night, we are both completely shattered so it's a few easy day's for us me think's.
She so scared me Friday to see her so poorly but it's good to be home.

Hopefully be back with some creative thing's soon and pic's but must catch up on this sleep thing that I have had lack of and look after my little girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment