Tuesday 10 January 2012

A New Year..... and it's 10 day's in already...

Happy New Year to everyone, (eventually)


I have been away for so long I had a mental block on my password now that is bad, and talking of bad I have some catching up to do on my Cj's. I have totally lost track of time over Christmas and with all the dec's away now I am able to at least see my stash, still need to go through it to see what basics I need as before Christmas I was starting to get low on some of the basics, like cardstock and nice new pp's.... Guess I need to break into the budget to get back on track....


I do believe I am running on, somethings never change well when I eventually blog LoL....


I am hoping to take part or at least try Art Journaling over on Uks, Looking forward to seeing where this takes me..... This time....



1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to give art journaling a go this year too.

    ReplyDelete