Wednesday 5 October 2011

What's on your Crafty area????

I know there is a proper name for this somewhere but for the life of me can't think right now what it is (might have something to do with all the cleaning products I have been using this morning) but this is my crafty area... a semi bomb went off so this is quite good for me... I tend to move thing's I want to do into the kitchen (better light) and then cause I have to clear away quickly, it just get's dumped on the table and may take a while to get back to normal (if there is evere a normal)


I have mini albums, a Cj I'm working on, handmade flowers, ink pad's and stamp's and so many tools that shouldn't be on there but in their right place... So plan of action is to tidy and get ready for a crop this Saturday in one... and maybe have a cuppa tea, feeling a little parched....

1 comment:

  1. I hate to admit it, but your craft area is tidier than mine!I do have a tidy up every few days but it only takes a day for it to be back the way it was, lol.

    ReplyDelete