Monday 3 October 2011

Monday Morning...

Morning all, I'm having a bit of a quiet one today... A few house chores (in progress) and a little home baking (done), Cupcakes again.. slight prob though ran out of icing sugar so only have a few with frosting WHHOOPPPSsseeeee!!!.. So need to pop to the shops at some point...




With hundreds and thousands and a sprinkle of fairy dust... Don't ya just love how I managed to get one right on the tip of the frosting... lol. When using the plain nozzle on the piping bag they kinda remind me of something else IYKWIM.... or is it just me?? lol...




Well seeing has I have a few cupcakes it would be a shame not to have one with my cuppa so off to make a brew and have a T- Break.... then back to the chores...


Not much Crafty planned for this week as I need a few suplies so going to wait till I go to crop this weekend where Karen will have her crafty shop there... so crop and shop can't be bad and I'm so looking forward to my just me time (with NO CHORES)...


Hope you are all having a lovely day...





1 comment: