Tuesday 26 January 2010

It's Only Tuesday!!!

I'm having one of those day's where I am feeling a little LOW and I think it will be one of those week's too!!!

Yesterday on picking my little peeps up from school I noticed Mason's shoes looked really scuffed (bearing in mind his shoes are only 3 weeks old), I asked him what he had been up to and if he had done P. E. but he said no, so I check the size in the shoes, and they are not his as they are a size to big for him. I informed his class teacher there and then and well his response was theres not much we can do and we have a school trip tomorrow morning I can look at the childrens shoes tomorrow afternoon. I also phoned the school when I got home they said they would put a notice up in the class window's to inform the parents.....
Guess we'll just have to wait and see..... Some child is wearing shoes that are to small for them must know, mustn't they... My worry is that they are going to get new shoes with out realising they have the wrong ones in the first place and Mason's shoes lost.
Do that make sense???

Oh and scrapping is just not happening at the mo, it not for the wanting too as I have got some thing's planned to do, time is just getting the better of me and I'm feeling so tired lately, hope I'm not coming down with something!!!!

Well I hope everyone else is havin a better start to the week than I am. Off to do the house stuff before I have to go back to school for a parent activity afternoon...

2 comments:

  1. Super big squeezy hugs! things will be better and the shoes issue will be resolved - it will all work out! :) your a goooood Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up, sounds like you're just not in the right frame of mind for scrapping yet - but it will come. Hope you get to the bottom of the shoe saga :) ... thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete