Sunday 17 May 2009

Can't Sleep.....

Hope this is all making sence, but it's early in the morning and I can't sleep. I have this wicked sore throat, it is very hard to swallow and it's keeping me awake. I have hardly any voice left, which some might say is good lol.

Well enough of my dribbling on about my sore throat, you want to know if I did any crafting at Alison's crop, and the answer is YES!!!!!

I have made a start on my holiday journal. I will post pic's when have made a little more progress but I did something, I might add we had Indigo Mills bring some lovely craft goodies, Thanx Ladies. I managed to have a little spree, I got some lovely Pink Paislee stamp's, Hero Art's Meadow Flowers, K and Co Die-Cut Matt Pad and some Crate Papers (will post pic when the light is better), infact everything I brought will and is being used on my holiday journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment