Saturday 15 May 2010

It's The Weekend!!!

The sun is shining and my ME time is approaching, can you tell I am ready for my local crop (thank's Ali)...

I am so not ready, still working out what I want to take with me, I have a little project that need's painting and making pretty and there is a paperbag mini I am thinking of starting... so traveling lite (which I never end up doing) will mean everything I can fit in the car will proberly be with me just incase, which seems to be my moto of going to crop, I never know what I am going to do!!, mind you Steph is bringing Indigo Mill web shop along so maybe I can leave a few thing's at home as there are some really fab new yummy things in the shop (can't wait to have a lookie)...

Well I better get sorting cause I so need my ME time this weekend. Hope you all have a fab weekend and take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment