Thursday 6 May 2010

Can Someone Tell Me!!!!

I have totally lost track of my little blog, one minute I think I'll do it and keep it up but something stop's me and before you know it a month or more has past.... So can someone tell me how you manage to keep on track with everything else that we have to do????

I have had very little inspiration for scrapping lately and really need to find my flow.

But I have got a little moment of fame I can tell you about, Indigo Mill was asked to come up with a pg lo for a mini album project which is to feature on UKScrappers, so being a mini book lover I had to play and my lo is there this week so if you feel like having a look here please do, Oh and please let me know what you think!....

1 comment:

  1. Loving the mini book! If you feel you need to share it with my club ladies then feel free!!

    ReplyDelete