Friday 14 August 2009

Some AMAZING news

I have been waiting for a while to say something but I think it's ok now to speak out, and now that I have stopped jumping about the lounge (well almost)....

I made it onto the INDIGO MILL Design Team http://indigomill.wordpress.com/. To say I am pretty chuffed is an under statement.
I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead, can't wait to get started and start havin loads of fun with the team...

Off for another spin of the lounge he he he he he.....

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Chell, Welcome to the team! Looking forward to working with you.

    Rosie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS ...you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - no wonder you were jumping about X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm joining you in spinning around the lounge :) Looking forward to working with you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on spinnig! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congarats!! Look forward to working with you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done you!!!! I shall pop over there and check out your work once you all start creating

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaay! Congratulations! You spin away but don't get too dizzy :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congratulations - can't wait to see what you do for them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Chell, looking forward to working with you :)

    ReplyDelete