Monday 8 June 2009

That's Another Journal In The Bag....

Got Mason's, Journal finished yesterday but kinda wished I stamped the Cyprus detail further over, but Mason love's it and want's to show everyone so I guess it will do, Bless him......

Well I better get on with mine I have just a few pages to finish and then that's it, then I think I need to turn to the packing and sorting through the hoilday check list, which keep's growing and sending my head into a spin to where I need to pack it!!!!! (I haven't flown for a while can ya tell??)...








Cheer's for popping by....

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely and such a brilliant idea. Wish I'd done this when we went to EuroDisney last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great idea to take the journal with you when you go, wouldnt have thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete