Wednesday 24 August 2011

I am so SORRY!!!!




I really am sorry for letting my little blog down so badly, I have so lost my MOJO and been struggling to find time to play anyway.... Life has been getting in the way of me playing and having my me time... I had been looking into changing my career but due to financial complications I am having to re think again to what I'm going to do with my life to fit in with my little peeps... So having lot's going on in my head I've not able to concentrate on much else...

However I am hoping for a change this weekend I am going to a crop and intend to PLAY I don't have a clue as to what I will do yet but I'm sure something will happen, wish me luck... :-D

I have been making a few ATC's to try and get in the swing of things so this could be something I get up to at the crop, there I have an idea... I also have a paper bag/envelope mini in the starting position (it's very rude no papers attached)...

Take care everyone and hope your creativeness is in full flow....

1 comment:

  1. I'll be looking forward to seeing what creative trouble you get up to this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete