Saturday 17 July 2010

What would you do???

I have had such a busy time of thing's lately with the end of year stuff happening at my little peeps infant school, why is it time go by so quick when you have so much to do, there just don't seem to be enough hrs in the day..... Or I have to organise myself a little better, maybe that's the answer organise myself, probably easier said than done though....

I have a baby mini album to make and one album ready for collection (so have managed to scrap a little). Nothing like last minute but I also have five teacher gift's to come up with, and one week left of school to complete and it's another week with plenty of things happening so not sure how it's all going to turn out????...... Wish me luck..... Oh any ideas for teacher gift's greatly received (1 male teacher and 4 female).....

I do have a little question .... I have a few to many empty mini album's and I'm not really sure what to do with them (to much of a mini addiction got carried away a bit me think's) What would you do with them????

No comments:

Post a Comment