Tuesday 28 April 2009

Up and Running......

Well this is my first post in the land of blogging, Wish me luck!!!!

I have been thinking of doing a Blog for sometime now but I have this thing with computer's and that is I don't really understand them lol....
A scrapping friend has been asking me to put a Blog together for a while and being so pants with computer's and slightly scared I haven't. Now feeling a little brave but still very unsure of what I am doing, I am here hoping to learn as I go but knowing ME will need LOT'S of HELP, along the way. Mind you I can't be that bad to have come this far on my own there maybe hope for me yet!!!!..... :)

Right must get on with the little job's about the house and maybe some planning for a cj I have to do, oh and it's my slimming night, not really looking forward to the wi but finger's crossed the weight goes down....

Chell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment